1. Party making the sale of products that is in the offer is MAPA TEX company, from now on referred to as Seller.
2. Prices of goods are given in Polish zloty and include VAT - 23%.
3. A receipt or VAT invoice is a purchase document of a product.
Ordering and Order Fulfillment Procedure
1. You must fill in the order form which is available on our website to purchase a product. Orders can be placed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone or e-mail.
2. The sales contract is considered concluded as soon as the order is placed.
3. All shipments are delivered by a GLS courier company, or may be picked up in person
4. Purchased goods are delivered to the address given in the order form.
Order delivery date
1. Delivery of goods should occur within 24 hours after the conclusion and acceptance of the sales contract. Delivery time is approximately given and may be extended depending on the availability of goods in the warehouse and the time of delivery by a courier service. If the goods are temporary unavailable in the stock, the Seller shall inform the Customer of this fact and expected delivery time.
2. Ordered goods are delivered via courier, or may be collected by Customer personally at the company’s headquarters. A parcel sent via courier is usually delivered to the customer on the second working day after ordering. Each parcel sent via courier is insured. The Seller covers the costs of insurance.
1. There are the following forms of payment:
- prepayment into the Seller’s bank account.
- Cash when picking up at the company’s headquarters only.
1. All orders are shipped by DPD courier - shipping cost 23 zl gross.
2. When ordering more than 30 running metres, the Seller covers the shipping cost.
Complaints and Returns
1. In the case of damage do not receive a parcel. It is necessary to write a damage certificate along with the courier describing the damage, then contact the Seller as quick as possible.
2. If the package is received without previous inspection we do not accept complaints about goods damaged during transport. We can replace the damaged goods into undamaged and claim the rights from the courier company only on the basis of the damage certificate written with the courier.
3. If a content of a parcel disagrees with the order, please contact the Seller immediately in order to exchange the product.
4. Goods to exchange must be prepared for collection by a courier. The cost of collection and transport is covered by the Seller.
5. Returns are only possible in case of incorrect fulfillment of the order resulting from the fault of the Seller.
6. Products developed specifically for the Buyer (fabrics cut to measure, in accordance with the order) are not refundable.
1. Purchased fabrics are covered by manufacturer's warranty.
2. The warranty rights are lost in the case of the wrong use of the fabric, misuse of the fabric and no compliance with the terms of cleaning and maintenance.
1. Any personal data received by www.mapatex.pl through application forms and orders are treated as confidential and used for the purposes of the order fulfillment solely, or for information regarding trade offer of our company.
1. In case of dispute, the appropriate appeal instance is the District Court in Poznan.
2. Matters not covered by this Agreement shall be governed by the Civil Code.
3. We reserve the right to change these rules and regulations. In this case, appropriate updates will be published on our website.
4. When placing an order Buyer accepts the above terms.